Kununurra Cruises offers a comfortable vessel that is also available for private charters.
Lake Kununurra Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bus/coach pick-ups are provided by Triple J Tours.
- Remember to take your camera.
- A jacket/jumper may be required during cooler months of June to August.
- Liquor Licence: the MV Jabiru is a licensed vessel so no BYO is allowed.
- Adult 16 - 60 years old
- Child (3-15 years - infants to be nursed)
- Senior 61 years and older
- Family Price is per person • Includes 2 Adults & 2 Children
Evening Dinner Cruise on Lake Kununurra
From the moment you are collected from your accommodation, you will begin to unwind and by the time you set foot aboard the MV Jabiru, you will be more than ready for a relaxing afternoon cruising Lake Kununurra. As the vessel winds its way through Lily Creek and out into the open water of Lake Kununurra, the picturesque lagoon will have you reaching for your camera.
Views of Sleeping Buddha will be enjoyed from Lake Kununurra before we turn the boat towards the Diversion Dam as the sun sets. Appetizers will be provided and once we reach our sunset dinner location in Packsaddle Lagoon, you will be able to soak up the tranquility as you enjoy your Kimberley-inspired dinner.
A complimentary drink will be provided on boarding the boat and additional drinks can be purchased from the licensed bar with a mix of spirits, beer, wine, champagne, and soft drinks available on this Lake Kununurra sunset dinner cruise.
Complimentary tea, coffee, and water are also available. You will be dropped back to your accommodation after the MV Jabiru has docked at the marina. The Lake Kununurra Sunset Dinner Cruise is the perfect way to end a day exploring the East Kimberley.
Lake Kununurra Sunset Cruise Details
- Pick-up: Starts from 3.15 pm from your accommodation (by Triple J Tours)
- Drop-off: Approx. 6.15 pm back to your accommodation
- Inclusions: Nibbles, wild-caught saltwater barramundi or threadfin salmon, steak, salads and dessert, licensed bar, and an informative commentary. Complimentary drink onboarding the MV Jabiru as well as tea, coffee, and water.
- Operates: May 1st – September 30th